New Year’s Eve is the perfect time to party and socialise with your friends. If you are throwing a party or a dinner this year and are looking for designs which are beautiful but do not burn a hole in your pockets, check out these really cool decoration ideas.
Affordable decorations for hallways on New Year’s
If the onus of organising a New Year party is at your home, you must be busy preparing for the big day. The hallway is as important as any of the other rooms where guests will be at if it is a party and you need to decorate it up as well to bring in the festive mood. Here is a list of decoration ideas which are perfect to set the party mood going and are so very economical.
- Balloons – What can denote joy and cheer more than balloons? Balloons are so easy and cheap and you can get them in any color you want. Children and adults alike love balloons.Hang the balloons at different points and places in the hallway.
- Candles – Candles can never ever go out of fashion, especially at a social gathering. Get candles for the hallway in various designs and styles.Choose from floating candles,aromatic candles. If you hae candlestands take them out and use them. A New Year party is a good time as any. Candles will provide light,beauty and warmth from the cold outside.
- Christmas decorations – You can use the decoration from Chritmas as well but do make sure you pick only the greens and silvers and not the rest of it. Wreaths and foliage of lush green also make for beautiful classy decorations and since you are using the same items, you need not purchase them again and spend money.
- Faux Snow – Use the white of snow to your best advantage to denote the winter season and make the overall effect elegant. You can also make some colorful snowflakes out of contruction paper and glue glitter or spray paint them. It will go well at a party and it is such a cost-effective method.
- Flowers – Flowers are a favorite with so many of us and we never get tired of seeing them anywhere at all. Why should your hallway be any different?
- Ribbons, streamers and confetti – Along with balloons, using ribbons, streamers and a lot of confetti is almost a must at any New Year party.