Design enthusiasts and art lovers are flocking to Miami Beach, Florida to witness the Design Miami, the renowned international design show. In the meantime, luxury design house Louis Vuitton has set up a temporary store in Miami’s Design District to unveil its Objets Nomades collection. The new collection includes 16 travel-inspired items and home goods from 11 famous designers and studios, which include Christian Liaigre, Campana Brothers, Oki Sato of Nendo, and Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby. The collection will be exhibited through Dec. 9, 2012 and will then go to Vuitton boutiques around the world. Hit the jump to see the highlights from the Louis Vuitton’s Objets Nomades collection.
- Solar powered Bell Lamp by Edward Barber and Jay Osgerby ($3,350)
- Campanas’ Maracatu hanging travel cabinet ($51,500)
- Travel Desk by Christian Liaigre ($34,900)
- Atelier Oï’s The Hammock ($32,000)
- Folding lamp by Oki Sato of Nendo
- Folding Beach Chair by Maarten Baas